Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Thank God I found this again.

I seen this flash the first time it came out, loved it.
Thought of it again and almost couldn't find it, no thanks to google! But somehow I did, and still love it! :D Beacuase it's awesum! har har har

My main like in this video is how well the music and the voice go hand in hand, there should be more things read out like this with music behind it. However, I don't think any could amount up to this much win.

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

I love it!

This made me smile the entire time I watched it. :D

The World is Saved The World is Saved

Agreeing with InnocentDevil306

Very much so an anthem to gamers far and wide. Impressive work with the artwork too, it reminded me of the same images that pop into mind when playing games like Final Fantasy or Breath of Fire during awesome cutscenes.

Avo1d Avo1d

8/10 Only Because..

x: I noticed you can stay in the corner up until the end and just move the mouse to win at the ending part. I think what could be done to fix this is to have something target specifically both sides at once at a beat to prevent this cheap way through.

Other than that, keep up the great work, you're on your way to making memorable flash games.

Goin Up Goin Up

5 Hours

I've played this for 5 hours and finally got all the achievements. :D I like this game.
I'd say the amount of time it took me to get everything unlocked also makes it a good game, it's not one of those ones that gives you just about everything on the first few levels, no. I also like the fact that after you unlocked everything you have the opportunity of beating your old score, friend's scores or try to beat the overall best score. Which I couldn't. My highest score was like.. 8,900.
Anywho, this game is fun.

Sandopolis Zone (GaMetal) Sandopolis Zone (GaMetal)

You get a 11 out of 12

I've heard so many metal remixes but never one so intense as this one feels. I'd really like to play this on Guitar Zero or something, it really sounds amazing. Great use of the synth pad and consistent yet subtle change through the song, I also noticed an organ sound to it. This truly is a Sonic/Genesis Rock Mix.
Great job.

Artist to favorites.

10/10
5/5

Keep on rocking!

Xenogenocide's Cold Cover Xenogenocide's Cold Cover

Omg >w<

You should totally do a cover of some In Flames! Or "At The Gates - Blinded by Fear" I would love to hear you do that <3

I just realized AlexJacobii mentioned At The Games xD

Asylum (Album Version) Asylum (Album Version)

I love this

Every time I use my NG radio, I hit next constantly until I find this song again and again, even if I've already downloaded it. Great job, keep up the great work. :D